NOTICE TO FORMER HAMPTON PUBLIC SCHOOL SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS
Special Education records will be destroyed on August 1, 2019 for any former Hampton Public School Special Education student who has not received special education services since May 31, 2014 (a five year minimum requirement according to the Nebraska Department of Education Rule 51). Former students or parents may request copies of their Special Education records by calling Hampton Public School at (402) 725-3116 prior to July 31, 2019.
Hampton Public School provides each student with opportunities for educational and personal growth.
- Teaching methods should match student learning styles.
- Each student has individual worth, and his/her contributions are valued.
- Education focuses on the process of learning.
- Parent and community involvement improves student success.
- Hampton Public School emphasizes human relations and sensitivity toward all.